Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Welcome to our lovely swish new website, if you have any problems logging in then please email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), for technical issues with the site please post here and we’ll do our best to correct the problem as soon as we can. Enjoy

Hey Jez, just another question….on the old website we used to be able to click ‘new messages’ and see all the messages that have been posted since our last visit. I can see the ‘recent posts’ box on the top right of the new site, but that only tells me the last 4 or so posts, is this facility still available?

Sorry, I think I posted on another thread before….the new site is very swish…what a lovely space you’ve made wink

We decided to strip everything back to make the forums simpler but we can add features back in if it is really useful, I can add it as a development request if you like?

dandelion-and-daisy - 04 October 2016 02:37 PM

Hey Jez, just another question….on the old website we used to be able to click ‘new messages’ and see all the messages that have been posted since our last visit. I can see the ‘recent posts’ box on the top right of the new site, but that only tells me the last 4 or so posts, is this facility still available?

It is very swish isn’t it, I too love the new look.

On the left hand side of the screen next to each subject heading there is a little grey rectangle with a tail, like a speech bubble.  When I have unread/new posts they turn green and have the word New in the box.  It seems to be letting me know about all the new to me posts.

Ooh yes, I wondered how that worked grin

Hi, I am guessing you are still fixing the community button and green bar as I still can’t see on it on Safari on iPad?

I also can’t use the emoticon or link buttons in the full editor screen for posting and replying to threads.  Nothing happens when I ‘press’ on the buttons again this is on the iPad they both work on the PC.

Sorry ignore the last bit have got the links and emoticons to work now!

Cool that’s good to know grin

Sorry should have read ignore the last bit of the post, I don’t have the community button or green bar :blank:

Share this with friends

Recent Posts