Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Finding it difficult to make something work or is there a feature missing that you would like, post here with details and we’ll add it as a feature update soon.smile

There used to be a button for ‘unread posts’ or something like that, that was the only thing I used! Is it somewhere?

It isn’t but unread posts will show as green flags on the left hand side of the screen on the home page and they do work!  They are grey when there are no new posts wink

I would be interested in more articles about people who have escaped the 9 to 5 and become self sufficient but in the UK, in a suburban or urban setting.  It is lovely to see people buying farms or escaping to foreign soils but for a lot of us that isn’t an option.  Practical help with setting up a more self sufficient lifestyle would be appreciated too.  I’m more than wiling to be a volunteer guinea pig if it helps!!

Mamma to Hannah, age 8 and Jonas, 2

etsy: etsy.com/uk/shop/lazidayz
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lazidayzhandmade

I can’t get logged on from my phone. The Green parent advert is over the login box. smile

“We are all molded and remolded by those who have loved us and, though that love may pass, we remain, none the less, their work. No love, no friendship can ever cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark upon it forever.” Francois Mauriac, French novelist (1885-1970)

Claire, Mummy to Eilidh (10) and Andrew (7)

http://writingaboutnature.blogspot.com

Could we have a remember me button for logging in?  Just makes it a little easier and stops me having to type in my user name each time.

Also I think I confused you on a different thread but I still don’t have a community button or green bar on safari on iPad :(

We’re working on getting the community bar to work for all mobile devices before the end of October, I’ll enquire about remember me button grin

Share this with friends

Recent Posts