Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

We’ve put together some ideas for the weekend, what are your families up to?

It’s going to be weekend full of pottering I think! 

Saturday dh is helping a friend with some plumbing work, dd has gymnastics and is then going off to her friends for an afternoon of play, ds needs picking up from a sleepover last night.  I am sitting here not writing a geology project to do with ds as I am on here instead.  When I have finished ferrying family about I hope to get into the garden for some more winter tidying up and I also have a tray of tomatoes waiting to be made into ketchup.

Sunday morning will be full of packing ready for an overnight camp on Monday as I am d of e assessing next week. In the afternoon we are going to a party to say goodbye to some friends who are moving to Portugal!  I need a rest just thinking about it all!

Making your own ketchup that’s dedication, have you found a good recipe? I’ve found once kids have tasted Heinze they won’t accept anything else :-(

I am told it is good, I can’t eat tomatoes!  I have made 6 litres this year wink

Share this with friends

Recent Posts