Issue 95 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello everyone!  Long time no see!  Here ‘cause I need some alternative suggestions… I’m in the process of becoming self-employed and one aspect of my “business” is a total cleaning solution of homes (check us our on Facebook, we’ve just gone live!!  search for @cosmiccleaningbham ) we currently use Bio-D cleaning products but just wanted to see if others had used anything different that they’d recommend!  Ideally the product needs to be fairtrade, sustainable, organic, hypoallergenic and vegan!!!

TIA!

Kelly and the gang x

Open All The Boxes

Mommy to Jacob (13.03.04), Joe-Joe (17.01.10) Noah (02.03.11) and Thomas (19.05.13)

Taking baby steps towards a more sustainable, conscientious lifestyle.

http://myfreerangethree.wordpress.com/

Fantastic idea, Cosmic Cleaning! great name too. We use a variety of products in our house but it looks like you have very high standards so I’ll have to check the labels carefully and get back to you grin

Love the name.  Hope your new venture goes well.  I am sorry I can’t really help you as I make pretty much everything myself except for soap, I use Olivio.

I am struggling to find you, are you still around?

Hi worldtraveler, no, I no longer run the business, I went back to my normal job, well, similar, I wasn’t very good at running a business, gave too much away for free

Open All The Boxes

Mommy to Jacob (13.03.04), Joe-Joe (17.01.10) Noah (02.03.11) and Thomas (19.05.13)

Taking baby steps towards a more sustainable, conscientious lifestyle.

http://myfreerangethree.wordpress.com/

@TeamCarr Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that. Well at least your in a job, that is the main thing smile Thanks anyway!

Any organic and natural is good.

Share this with friends

Recent Posts