Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hi,

I’m new to the forum.

My husband and I have a three year old daughter and we are all vegan. Our dog is vegan too, he does better on a plant based diet than he did on a meat and fish diet, he used to throw his food back up a lot! 

We are intending to home educate our daughter and it would be great to chat to any other home educators or any other vegan families out there.

Thanks for reading! 

Welcome to the forum beansontoast, we have a Home Ed section here where you’ll find lots of info.
https://thegreenparent.co.uk/forums/viewforum/209/

Hi!  Welcome to the Forum smile. I have home educated my children for all of their lives (12 & 8).  It is a way of life for us and I wouldn’t have it any other way.  After years of paid employment (my first child was born when I was in my mid thirties) I was worried that it would not be fulfilling enough.  How wrong I was.  I love my life now, it is hard work but so, so rewarding. 

It’s beauty is its flexibility.  No two families will do it the same way, you can completely tailor what you do for each child.  I don’t have the same approach for both my children as they learn in completely different ways.  I am constantly changing this.  It keeps me on my toes but in the best possible way.

If you have any questions or want to know more, please do ask!

Hi we are a vegan family

Share this with friends

Recent Posts