Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

It has been the month for it here.  We started with our 17th wedding anniversary, followed by an ultra special day celebrating my great aunt’s 100th birthday, then my dad was 73, and the latest addiction to the extended family, a nephew to me, last Friday.

This week a friend and I are hosting an Autumn Equinox camp for some local home educated families.  We are coming together to celebrate the beginning of the Autumn, building a small community together for a few days to share food, have fun and to support each other.  I am a little nervous as I have never done anything like it before, we hope it will be worth all the hard work!

Anyone else having an Equinox celebration?  Whatever you are doing this week, blessings of the season to you all!

What a lovely month of celebration for you and your family. Congratulations on your anniversary and new addition. Happy times :)

Your Autumn Equinox camp sounds just perfect and I’m sure will be just so too. We love this time of year and it is especially my favourite. We haven’t got anything specific planned just togetherness, good food and fires on inside and out.

Seasons blessings to you all too x

Share this with friends

Recent Posts