Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parent's, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello all,
After some serious web searching last year i discovered that Cambridge did not have any all-year-round true forest schools, yes I found many places that ran outdoor activity sessions or sessions for kids in the woods but most of these would be in the summer and only for a few weeks at a time.

This prompted me to open Cambridge Woodland Academy which as far as I can tell is the First all year round, all weather forest school in Cambridge.

Please google us and if you have any questions we are more than happy to help. our contact information is on the website

http://www.cambridgewoodlandacademy.com

best wishes to all green parents out there

Mark.

Mark Taylor
Director & Founder
Cambridge Woodland Academy

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
07591 205115

Wow that sounds amazing!  Wish it was near me. I wish you all the best with your new venture.

This is one of the good process , here we can achieve our regular opportunities and life career. It will develop the relationship with us and with others too. you will get more such details from best essay writing service too.

Share this with friends

Recent Posts