Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hi, I keep getting email alerts to say that someone has replied to a post I’m following or have started, but when I come to the website it’s not here. If I click on the link in the email it comes to a page saying “error”. This has happened on at least 2, possibly more occasions now. Very odd. I get to read the reply in my email but don’t know who’s sent it til I get to the forum - but then it’s not there.

Anyone else had this?

I’m sorry Skye-Blu that’s my fault, unfortunately there are a lot of spammers around at this time of year (I wonder why they haven’t got anything better to do with their time?), so as soon as they appear I have to ban them from the site, they are obviously posting their rubbish on some of your posts which is why you are getting a notifications but I have been getting there first. We are currently looking into stronger security on the site so this should get better next year. Many apologies for any inconvenience caused. Jez

Ah I see. No worries. All very odd - why would they even bother!? Life’s too short!

Share this with friends

Recent Posts