Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hi all,

This is Patriena, the mother of a 3 months old child and a first time mom. Being a first time mom, I have a lot of concerns on how to look after a baby. I hope atleast a few mothers over here can help me.

Thanks!

Hi Patriena, congratulations on the birth of your baby. What specific concerns do you have? I’ll see if I can help. x

Hi Patriena, All new mums have their concerns and moments. And it’s hard to know if you’re doing the right thing when there is so much conflicting information out there. My best general advice is to follow your instincts. But if there’s anything specific that you’re worried about, ask us here and we can see if we can point you in the direction of some informed information so that you can decide what works best for you and your baby. x

Mum of two
Doula
Mental Health champion

Share this with friends

Recent Posts