Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hi everyone!
We are struggling to find an organic mattress + organic mattress protector + organic fitted sheets for our daughter’s amazing house bed!
Would you have any idea where to find them?
Thanks!

Hello Celine

A house bed, that sounds amazing! Look at our selection of mattresses and bedding on castlesforrascals.co.uk - we can offer mattress protectors and bespoke size mattresses too. Drop me an email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks

We got our cotbed (and single-bed-sized child mattresses) from Little Green Sheep (http://www.thelittlegreensheep.co.uk). They do organic and chemical-free mattresses. They’re I think they do custom sizes if you can’t find one which fits.

Hi Celine,

Glad to know that you are concerned about your child’s health first and decided to buy a healthy organic mattress for your child. I think that’s a great idea. I have recently bought 1 unit for my baby and this piece help me a lot and it may useful for you. you can refer to this wellnessmama.com.grin

Share this with friends

Recent Posts