Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parent's, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello everyone!
I am from Wichita, KS.
Love reading this forum!
I am looking for the new interesting coversations with you!

Welcome Eleanor
Hope you find lots of fun and uplifting connections here
Have a happy day
Melissa xx

Hi I’m Fatima mother of two.
Girl 2
Boy 4
Just planning to homeschool
Looking for any groups that could help me
I live in Greenwich

Eleanor Riley - 10 September 2018 09:32 AM

Hello everyone!
I am from Wichita, KS.
Love reading this forum!
I am looking for the new interesting coversations with you!

Hi Elenor Welcome :)

Hi Eleanor - welcome.

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Habeeb20 - 15 September 2018 12:31 PM

Hi I’m Fatima mother of two.
Girl 2
Boy 4
Just planning to homeschool
Looking for any groups that could help me
I live in Greenwich

Welcome Fatima, Good to have you here! Try http://www.he-hub.com for groups local to you. Always love talking about HE if you have any questions! Hope you find the support and resources you need here.

Hello everyone,

I am a 24*7 mum to a 2-year-old toddler, a digital enthusiast, food connoisseur, music lover, an avid traveler, a travel & lifestyle blogger & photographer from India. I am now in Konstanz, Germany. I have recently turned a Vegan. I am a strong promoter of Sustainable living and bringing those methods into our own lives. I have worked in the corporate world for 10 years and now have quit it to follow my passion for writing, photography, and travel. I am here to read more about greenways of parenting and implement them in my life. In turn, also share my experiences wrt to trying to live a sustainable life.

Share this with friends

Recent Posts