Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello All

Just wondering what everyone up to today? 

We are off to forage for more greenery to bring into the house and make a wreath a for the door. Kids are making some orange pomanders..I love this smell can’t wait for it to fill the home.

We are having some friends over late this afternoon to celebrate round the fire (fingers xd its dry) with some hearty food, mulled wine and hot chocolate for the smaller people. Relaxed and cosy.

Hope you all enjoy this day

Winter solstice blessings to you all

xxx

Solstice blessings to you!

We had a very cost day at home this year. We had family round for a lovely dinner, so we spent most of the day in the kitchen together. We got up to see the sun rise the next day but found we were surrounded in fog (which is still here).

Your pomanders sound lovely, it’s the one thing we haven’t done this year actually and I am missing that wonderful smell now!

Our advent has wholly been about down-time this year and I have loved it. Lots of reading together, candlelight, crafting and baking. Celebrating the simple.

Have a wonderful festive week everyone xxx

Hi Girls, I actually got round to making a fresh door wreath this year, full of beautiful things from the garden, bay, rosemary, rose hips, hellebore’s, pine cones, it smelt gorgeous, I think I will just revamp it for as long as the ring holds up to the weather as they look so pretty on the door.

Happy New Year x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Oh gosh that sounds wonderful MyLegacy! I can almost smell it…! xx

It was so easy to make D&D, remind me of your address from the season swaps (PM me) and I will make you one with a winter season theme x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Aw, that’s so lovely of you! I still miss the season swaps! xx

Share this with friends

Recent Posts