Issue 89 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Oh, haven’t we had some lovely weather this week?! Although it’s stayed slightly chilly, the sunshine has done wonders to lift my spirits this week. We spent an afternoon on the beach and it was just lovely <3 

We’ve been mooching at home this morning, and are about to head into town where DS will attend his story telling circle and I’ll get some errands done. I need to pop to the library and want to look at the seeds that have suddenly appeared. Spring can’t be far off now!

Tonight it’s film night and pizza grin  I hope the weather holds tomorrow and we can head out somewhere wild for more sunshine. 

What’s everyone else up to this weekend? xxx

Sorry only just logged in and saw your post, so a few days late ……….
Gorgeous here today but sadly I am working till 4 pm

Boys are with DH going out for long dog walk in the sunshine and then back for a really easy tea, veg stir fry I think followed by pancakes.

I have so many new knitting projects to start tonight I can’t decide which one so an easy evening of knitting ahead.

Have a lovely day xx

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

ooh what are you knitting? I’m working on a blanket but it’s being ignored at the moment in favour of spring crafting grin

Well it’s debatable what I am actually knitting as I keep changing projects, Easter daffodils and rabbits, mittens and blankets (for Syria) I am in a chap & change sort of knitting stage ! x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Share this with friends

Recent Posts