Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hi, trying to find like minded mummy friends with young babies, or babies on the way. I’m due end if March/ beginning of April (first baby) want to try baby-led potty training, baby wearing, attachment parenting. I’m a dietitian working for the NHS, due to go on maternity leave end of Feb. Let me know if you’re local to St.Austell and would like to meet. Tori & bump x

I’m no-where near Cornwall I’m sorry, but just thought I’d say Hi and welcome to the forum grin

This place is choc-full of advice and info so make yourself a cuppa and enjoy, there is a search button if you’re looking for advice on something specific too. And hopefully someone nearer to you will come along and say hi soon.

Karen x

Hi Tori,.

I am nowhere near you either but just wanted to say Hi ! xx

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Share this with friends

Recent Posts