Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello!! 
I’m Susan, new to this forum but over the moon to have found it; it’s just what I’ve been looking for. I have used 2019 to become more eco-friendly but would say I’m still only just starting. I am so happy to have found a forum to share and borrow ideas from. Looking forward to chatting to you all. smile

Hi Susan, welcome to the forum. If you are looking for a particular subject then use the search bar above whilst in the forum and will search over 10 years with of useful conversations, ideas and tips grin

Hi Susan, I am new here too and look forward to meeting and discussing new ideas!

Speak soon!

I’m struggling with the search option. It just searched the whole site instead of the forums. I wanted to see if there was a Christmas thread running :(

Hi, if you use the search while you are in the forum it will bring up only Forum results. Let me know if that works ok for you grin

Hi, yes that’s what I tried. It just brings up the blog.

That’s very strange, what browser are you using and I’ll get the web team to have a look into it.

Hi, it’s chrome that I’m using.

I have joined today. Looking forward to reading the wonderful conversations in this forum.

Share this with friends

Recent Posts