Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

(I am not sure if it’s ok to do this, so please let me know if it’s advertising or anything inappropriate, Moderator.)

I go to the parent and baby group at the Greenwich Steiner School and we have some spaces for new babies, if anyone would like to join. It’s four pounds per session (£48 per term) and is on Fridays from 10am until 12pm. We have a gorgeous group of mums and babies and any dads are welcome too. Babes range from bump to about six months old at the moment but can be up to about a year. The sessions are run by two of the loveliest lovlies you could ever meet and we do things like baby massage, homeopathy, real nappy talks, exploring the concept of ‘slow parenting’, singing, eating organic home made cakes and drinking Khloe’s legendary chai tea! and millions of other things all based around the Steiner Waldorf educational pedagogy.

Please PM me if you would like to come along for a taster session or to join up for the rest of this term. I’d be happy to answer any questions too.

smile

Love and light, Rach. x

Hi Rachael,

This sounds right up my street !  It’s a pity it is so far away.  Am wondering if there are any of these groups closer to Orpington ?

Much love

Vicky and Willow x

Share this with friends

Recent Posts