5 Reasons to Stay At Aber Cottages
- Ethically run cottages on a working organic farm
- Family friendly accommodation
- Lots of animals to meet and love
- A chance to go Jacob Sheep Trekking
- Discover the joy of playing in the countryside
Ideal for families of 2 to 10, with 200 acres of farm to explore, play area, playroom, campfire site and loads more.
Perfect for unwinding and getting back to nature.
Two comfortable cottages on a working family organic farm, where animals and nature abound.
Collect eggs for supper, melt marshmellows over the campifire or simply lay back and gaze as the stars twinkle above.
Recharge your batteries for free - your car battery, using our micro-hydro produced electricty.
Enjoy long walks or short strolls from your doorstep, taking in the best our National Park has to offer.