enchanting holidays in a tiny Suffolk wildlife garden
5 Reasons to Love Alde Garden
- it is a unique site set amongst wildlife & trees in a peaceful part of Suffolk
- there are loads of things to do in the local area for families
- you can explore the area on foot - a huge network of footpaths start right on the doorstep
- Alde Garden is perfect for those wishing to spend time amongst nature in a very back-to-basics way
- also on site is an award-winning village pub selling local ales and other tasty treats
Alde Garden is a tiny campsite in the heart of Suffolk with an eclectic range of rustic, quirky accommodation as well as a handful of small tent pitches.
Just 2 hours from London by train, and only a 20min drive from Suffolk’s diverse coastline - Alde Garden makes the perfect spot for a holiday, retreat or short break.
Tucked away in a tiny secret garden hides an eclectic array of quirky accommodation plus a range of communal facilities including a campfire, covered field kitchen, compost loo and jungle shower.
Rustic pathways take you through the trees, shrubs, flowers & wildlife areas and the garden is also home to many friendly ducks & chickens.
Next to the garden is The Sweffling White Horse - our award-winning real ale pub.
This friendly and relaxed site is perfect for couples young & old - as well as small families - who wish to spend time amongst nature.