5 Reasons to Love Bluestone National Park Resort
- You can wake up with nature and adventure within touching distance
- The splash-tastic indoor and outdoor subtropical water park, Blue Lagoon!
- The UK's largest umbrella, Serendome! Home to the 400-seat Cloud Amphitheatre
- Bluestone Resort has over 100 outdoor and indoor activities to experience
- Pembrokeshire's blue flag beaches, rugged coastline,ancient castles and adventure around every corner!
Bluestone National Park Resort believes in sandy toes and jumping waves, building castles and seeking treasures - all before bedtime!
Bluestone is a luxury resort with lodges and cottages set in 500-acres of rolling Welsh countryside.
The resort is surrounded by ancient woodland and located within the UK’s only coastal National Park. With over 50 beaches, all within a 50 minute drive from the resort, Bluestone’s location in the heart of Pembrokeshire makes it an ideal base for adventures!
With over 100 activities to enjoy on the resort, the undercover Serendome with its spectacular 400-seat Cloud Amphitheatre, the Blue Lagoon Water Park and the award-winning Well Spa Retreat- the possibilities for Free Range Family Fun are endless!