5 Reasons to Love Breast Cancer UK
- Working towards making the prevention of breast cancer a reality.
- We produce helpful guides with tips and advice on how to reduce your risk.
- We campaign for better public health policies to prevent breast cancer.
- Our work is based on scientific evidence.
- We are an independent supporter led charity and do not receive any government funding.
Breast Cancer UK works to tackle the environmental and chemical causes of breast cancer.
Reduce your risk guides - we produce free guides to help people reduce their risk of exposure from harmful chemicals which are found in everyday products. These include: Protect Your Baby’s health, #DitchTheJunk – a guide to safer cosmetics and Are Your Being Exposed. All our guides can be downloaded from our website or order a hard copy via email.
Campaigns - we work with MPs and other environmental organisations to campaign for improvements to public health polices and chemical regulations to protect our long term health.
Scientific research - our work is backed up by a growing body of scientific evidence showing the links between breast cancer and exposure to harmful chemicals. We also fund scientific research into the chemical causes of breast cancer.
Fundraising - we are funded through the fundraising activities and generous donations of our supporters. We do not receive any government funding.
Follow our work on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram