5 Reasons to Love Canvas and Clover
- We are a family run business
- We have a Gold award from Green Tourism
- We are kid friendly and have toys, books, and plenty of open space to play
- We have firepits for every tent for campfire stories and marshmallow roasting
- We are easy to reach from all over the UK being centrally located in Worcestershire
Canvas and Clover is a glamping site consisting of ten safari tents based around a field on a working farm in rural Worcestershire only 15 minutes from the beautiful cathedral city of Worcester. Each tent has a double and three single beds complete with thick duvets, blankets, and all your linen. There is a kitchen shed where your barbecue and cooking equipment is kept, and a covered decking area with a picnic bench. We have fire pits for toasting marshmallows, toys and games for the children, and a covered barn and marquee should the weather turn wet. We are a perfect site for groups of families to meet up as we are centrally located, and there is lots of space for communal eating and games.