5 Reasons to Love CircleTales the Adventure Storytelling Game
- MINDFUL CircleTales' innovative game mechanic is sure to entertain, while also nurturing active listening, collaboration, empathy, creativity and the imaginative thinking skills most needed in today's world.
- SOCIAL Play with new friends as the ultimate ice-breaker, or with people you think you know well, and you'll be surprised! For younger players, the game helps to build vocabulary and develop imaginative story-making skills, making learning a delight!
- RESEARCH-BASED The development of CircleTales is grounded in psychology and research in education to best encourage collaboration, communication, and creativity through play.
- ECO-FRIENDLY The game is thoughtfully designed with sustainability in mind, featuring a beautiful bamboo board, cards printed with vegetable inks, and a pen made from pre-consumer waste!
- GIVING BACK. Every purchase of a CircleTales game helps us to contribute to Room to Read Girls' Education Programme supporting literacy and education for girls globally.
CircleTales the Adventure Storytelling Game is an elegant, eco-conscious tabletop storytelling game that provides a mindful alternative for family game night.
Made of bamboo and printed with soy inks, CircleTales is a collaborative game with artistic flair that celebrates the imagination of every player, while encouraging social connection, empathy, divergent thinking, and active listening. The game has been developed through an uncommon blend of research and intuition, and has been endorsed by parents, educators, creative writers, wellbeing professionals, and above all—children!
30+ minutes playing time; 2-5 players ages 9+ and younger children reading with help.