5 Reasons to Love Fari and Nandi Book series
- A fun rhyming adventure story for children
- Children learn about famous landmarks and attractions in different countries
- A book that parents, teachers and children will find funny and enjoyable
- Encourage children to be curious about travelling and also to refer to the book about the places they have visited
- Get children prepared in a fun way about what to expect when they travel to different countries
Fari and Nandi is a fun, rhyming children’s book series about a little girl that travels the world at bedtime with her doll in a golden balloon. In the first book Fari and Nandi travel to Egypt and have a fun adventure that includes making a discovery in the pyramids, bumping into the Sphinx, being blown away and much more!