5 Reasons to Love Flear Farm Cottages
- We work in harmony with the countryside around us, powering the estate with renewable energy
- We are in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Our holidays don't rely on the Weather! Our huge indoor play barn and magnificent indoor pool complex are weatherproof, just in case!
- We are almost surrounded by sandy beaches a short drive away South, West and East.
- We give our visiting families the space to relax and the opportunity to simply enjoy being together.
Flear Farm is a private country estate close to the South Devon coast with a cluster of baby-friendly luxury holiday cottages, around a large child-friendly indoor Playbarn, and a magnificent Indoor Swimming Pool & Spa complex.
There are lots of sandy beaches nearby and the South West coastline wraps around us here, to the West, South and East.
Our exceptional facilities offer a huge amount to our visiting families all seasons, all weathers! Our large indoor swimming pool & Spa complex, with Sun terrace and Hot Tub and giant indoor Playbarn are perfect for rainy days or dropping-in for some family leisure time without the need for an agenda. Indeed we recommend to our staying families that less is more - you don’t need to run to appointments to keep the kids contented here, our spaces help you to simply enjoy being together.
The outdoor playground and paddocks are beautiful, relaxing spaces. For those who have more energy, why not take a turn on the Pitch & Putt course or stroll to our court for a game or two of tennis? Racquets, clubs & balls are all here for you to borrow at your leisure.
Our Dartmoor ponies Abby and Yara are always around in our paddocks, our inquisitive Peacock struts around the cottages and our Ducks and Moorhens busy themselves on the duck pond. There are also lovely walks in the valley and around Flear Wood, which is a sea of bluebells in the spring.