5 Reasons to Love Friendly Soap
- Registered with Cruelty Free International and The Vegan Society
- All products are handmade in the UK
- Packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable
- A Living Wage employer - Certified by the Living Wage Foundation
- Accredited with The Fair Tax Mark. Recognising organisations that pay the right amount of corporation tax at the right time and in the right place
We’re a wee bit obsessive at Friendly, and putting ethics before profits underpins everything here. That’s why our products aren’t just vegan, or cruelty-free, or made by people paid a living wage, without using plastic, parabens, SLS phthalates or triclosan. They’re all of these things.
If there’s an everyday household item that offers a great opportunity to shop more responsibly, it’s soap. Whether it’s something you already use regularly or a product you’re gradually coming round to, one ethical Yorkshire soap firm is worth adding to your vegan shopping list.