5 Reasons to Love Oscha Slings
- All Oscha's slings are ethically handcrafted in their solar powered Scottish workshop.
- Oscha's fabrics are woven in the British Isles from responsibly sourced and organic yarns.
- Oscha slings provide ergonomic positioning for your baby to ensure healthy hip development.
- Their range of hand drawn patterns and beautiful colourways are all designed in Scotland.
- You can choose from woven wraps, ring slings and Oscha's unique soft structured carrier designs.
Oscha want to share their passion for baby carrying, and all its proven benefits, through their ethically made baby slings.
Handcrafted in Oscha’s solar powered Scottish workshop, they make and design woven slings which bring style to your baby carrying journey – Oscha’s slings are baby carriers you will love to use!
Developed with optimum positioning and the comfort of both parent and child in mind, Oscha’s ergonomic carriers are wonderfully soft and adjustable. Their woven wraps, ring slings and carriers are perfect from birth through to toddlerhood & beyond.
Oscha believe in sourcing responsibly, only using the highest quality ethical and organic yarns, and having as little environmental impact as possible. All their fabrics are woven in the British Isles and the carriers are then crafted with care in their Scottish workshop, which is 100% powered by solar panels – meaning your Oscha baby carrier has a little sunshine stitched into the seams.
Made in Scotland, loved everywhere.