5 Reasons to Love Oyster Worldwide
- We are striving to be single use plastic free across all of our volunteering adventures
- Our projects are all personally hand-picked to ensure that you are dedicating your holiday time to ethical, fun and rewarding activities
- Our passionate team have all travelled extensively and volunteered their way around the world
- Safety is our priority – our projects have been individually assessed for the ages of children, the quality of the accommodation and the accessibility of the project work
- We plant a tree for every traveller who goes away with us – to date, we have planted 5375 trees across Africa.
Oyster Worldwide are an eco-conscious company providing intrepid trips for those looking for a little support in sourcing reliable, family safe, international projects abroad.
We cater for individuals as well as adventurous families who want to take part in a holiday with a difference and a purpose. At Oyster we pride ourselves on delivering exciting, hand selected projects that we believe are ethical and worthwhile, and where volunteers make a valuable contribution to protecting the environment.
Projects are available from 1-2 weeks or more. Here are the exciting locations and project types we offer:
- Turtles conservation in Costa Rica
- Hands on volunteering with orphaned baby monkeys in South Africa
- Working with rescued elephants in Laos
- Lookign after rescued brown bears in Romania
- Hands on work with Rrscued elephants and other wildlife in Thailand
- Game reserve conservation work and safaris in South Africa
- Wildlife conservation in a Borneo jungle
- Tracking wild elephants in Namibia
- Working on solutions with the human and wildlife elephant conflict in Sri Lanka