5 Reasons to Stay At Penhein Glamping
- The perfect family stay on a 450 acre farm in glorious countryside, with outdoor adventures for all ages - including bushcraft, poosticks, campfire cookery courses
- Six tents, each beautifully decorated with comfy beds, a wood-burning stove, a fully-equipped kitchen and en-suite loo, sleeping to a maximum of 6
- Petro - our communal tent - the perfect space for learning, laughing and having fun. Kitted out with tables, comfy chairs, and a huge box of indoor and outdoor games
- Children can roam free, build dens in the woodlands, chase butterflies in the wildflower meadow and discover the adventure playground
- Perfect for term time breaks and family holidays
Penhein is an award winning, family-run farm and glampsite in Monmouthshire, South Wales.
Tucked away in secluded woodland, opening out onto our stunning wildflower meadow and surrounded by endless countryside, our six beautiful alachigh tents are cosy and warm and kitted out with everything you need to feel at home in the great outdoors.
You and your famly can spend your days exploring the farm, having wonderful adventures and connecting with nature. With 450 acres of beautfiul countryside, there is a whole world waiting to be found. From streams to woodlands, hill climbs and views, wild flowers and wildlife, Penhein is a magical site.
You can make your own adventures, or join in with ours, with everything from bushcraft to foraging, treasure hunts to nature trails, our own natural adventure playground or a simple game of chase around the glampsite. Venture out for the day, and you will find gardens and grottos, castles, caves and coalmines all nearby.
So, pack your adventurous spirit and bring your best intentions to switch off from the hustle and bustle of daily life. There’s so much to discover…