5 Reasons to Love Sandy Balls Holiday Village
- Nestled in the beautiful New Forest National Park
- Children’s entertainers during school holidays and activities all year round
- Indoor and outdoor (seasonal) swimming pools
- On site restaurant, bar, shops, free soft play, cycle centre and leisure centre
- We are one of only a handful of places who have won Gold in the David Bellamy awards 21 years running
In a world where we spend more time in front of TV and computer screens, at Sandy Balls everyone can be outside more than in!
Amazing walks, challenging hikes, fabulous fishing, relaxing bike rides, horse riding or a round of golf. It’s all right here on your doorstep. The Forest Hub, is your one stop shop for adventure on two wheels. With cycle routes to suit all abilities, it’s great fun to hire a bike, tandem or tag-a-long to explore the forest.
And with lots of onsite activities on offer you’ll be spoilt for choice. Take the opportunity to experience nature in our forest surroundings. Join one of our bug hunts or woodland walks. Enjoy a football tournament or, for the adventurous, try out our laser combat games. Activities vary throughout the year.
Winning Gold in the David Bellamy Conservation Award for the 21st year running is testimony to the amount we’ve invested in the forest and the measures we have taken to protect our environment. We are extremely proud to be recognised for all the hard work on returning our forest it to its natural state and for the water saving devices, recycling programme and special lighting installed to reduce light pollution.
Why don’t you visit us for a New Forest holiday break and spend time with your family and reconnect with nature?
Love our time together!