5 Reasons to Love Silvan Skincare
- Handmade in small batches in Wales.
- Certified as cruelty free under Leaping Bunny Programme.
- Plant based, vegan products. face, body and lip balms all Vegan Society registered.
- Award winning products recognised by Janeylovesplatinimum, Beauty Shortlist, Freefrom skincare awards and Natural Health and Wellbeing International awards.
- Packaging is aluminium and glass where possible, airless plastic pumps used for face creams which are 100% recyclable.
Silvan Skincare creates face, body and lip care products that are truly natural, harnessing the benefits from plant-based ingredients for the best possible results for your skin.
Handmade in small batches, founder Marian Hardiman has formulated effective, gentle and affordable skincare using the highest quality organic and sustainable ingredients. The creams, balms and oils are blended from organic shea butter, plant oils, infusions and essential oils. Each ingredient is chosen for a specific purpose – for nourishment, protection, soothing inflamed or damaged skin or for extra nutrients for dry or sore skin.
Certified as cruelty-free under the Leaping Bunny programme and the whole balm range is Vegan Society registered. 100% natural; free from mineral oils, petrochemicals, parabens, artificial fragrance, sodium lauryl sulphate, colourings or silicones and with all ingredients clearly listed.
Marian Hardiman, “Skin is living tissue and will respond to its environment (weather, pollution and stress) but I am definitely a believer in less is more when it comes to products, seeking and creating blends to harmonise, stabilise and strengthen the skin whilst supporting it to carry out it’s important functions”.