5 Reasons to Stay At Smallicombe Farm
- Family friendly accomodation on working rarebreed farm in East Devon
- Set in an area of Oustanding Natural Beauty yet only a short drive to the Famous Jurassic Coast
- 4 Star Gold award self-catering and B&B with a Breakfast Award
- Help collect eggs, feed the pigs, bottle feed lambs and take a walk on the farm trail
- Play in one of the 2 outdoor play areas and use the outdoor kitchen with BBQ and pizza oven
Smallicombe Farm is set in an idyllic location of 70 acres of pasture and ancient woodland and offers excellent self-catering holiday cottage accommodation and Award winning Bed and Breakfast on a real working farm in Devon.
Our small working farm has Rare breed pigs Berkshires and British Lops, a flock of Dorset Down sheep and Ruby Devon cattle plus numerous free range poultry. Guests will be able to help collect eggs, feed the pigs or help with the lambing. Roam our ancient woodland abounding with wildlife or the nearby Jurassic Coast.
Chill out in the peace and tranquillity of well equipped converted barns enjoying idyllic views over grazing sheep and cattle. Or stay in one of our luxury B&B rooms and spoil yourself with scrumptious farmhouse breakfasts including our own award-winning rare breed pork sausages and bacon plus free range eggs or try a Smallicombe Trifle! We have a fabulous family B&B room with a large double room and adjoining bunkbedded room and ensuire bathroom.
Our ‘Lambing Live breaks”, “Piggy Weekends” or “Pigkeeping Courses” make a unique gift.
Near to Axminster with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstalls River Cottage and the Axminster Power Tool Centre, coastline between Lyme Regis and Sidmouth, Exeter with its Cathedral and University, National Trust houses and gardens.
Open all year.