5 Reasons to Love TotsBots
- Award winning product range perfect for eco-friendly parenting
- Easy to use reusable nappies and accessories made in the UK since 2001
- Our waterproof fabric is made from 100% polyester from plastic bottle waste
- Oeko-tex certified meaning no harmful chemicals next to baby's skin
- TotsBots nappies use 98% less raw materials than disposables & are much better for the environment.
On a mission to make the best cloth nappies in the world, in the kindest way possible to our planet, TotsBots are inspiring parents to make choices that have a positive environmental impact for the future of their children.
TotsBots modern reusable nappies are nothing like the terry squares your granny used. There’s not a safety pin in sight and you’ll never run out. They are easy to use, gentle on baby’s skin and help reduce waste two fold as they are made from recycled plastic bottle waste.
Made in the UK since 2001, all of TotsBots reusable nappies are also Oeko-tex certified meaning that there are no harmful chemicals next to your baby’s delicate skin; just gorgeously soft and squishy, super absorbent bamboo.
Discounted Trial Kits are available to help you discover how easy it is to reduce single use plastic waste one nappy change at a time: https://bit.ly/39Z2GaY