5 Reasons to Love Towersey Festival
- A true community of music, creativity, friendship and fun
- The longest running independent festival in the UK - family run since 1965
- A festival for all ages, from children to grandparents, a place you can create memories together
- Festival-wide programme of brilliant stuff for young people from 5 to 17.
- Leading the way on festival sustainability - Recycling since 1965. Zero single use plastic. 85% of waste re-purposed & re-cycled
The perfect weekend for festival first timers and seasoned festival goers alike. It’s a festival for all ages, from children to grandparents, a place you can create memories together. Come alone and you’ll feel part of the bigger Towersey family from the moment you arrive. Those who come to Towersey feel a sense of ownership and community. It truly is YOUR festival.
Towersey is an experience which will live with you forever, provide you with life-long friends and ensure there is nowhere else in the world you would rather be on the August Bank Holiday!
Set in the beautiful Claydon country estate, Towersey Festival is a true community of music, creativity, friendship, and fun. Enjoy our packed programme with 4 days of music, dance, spoken word & comedy, food, real ale & cider, crafts, games workshops and fun for all ages whilst camping under the stars with family and friends.
Towersey is a grown-up, easy-going festival that encourages you to act like a child, sing your heart out, learn new things and dance like no-one is watching, whilst enjoying the comforts of an immaculate site, clean toilets, warm showers, allocated camping pitches and the option to keep your car near your tent.
The UK’s longest running independent festival – family run since 1965 and leading the way on festival sustainability, discovery, and participation.