5 Reasons to Love Treberfedd
- Use wool for insulation and wind power for electricity in the eco cabins made out of local scots pine timbers with an organic meadow top roof.
- The holiday cottages and cabins are located on an 80 acre organic working farm where we look after not only the livestock but the wildlife we share the countryside with.
- Close to the beautiful Ceredigion coastline perfect for walking and dog holidays
- Dog friendly cottages with farmland and woodland walks, head off exploring on a farm trail
- On site play park and pizza and ping pong shed with a wood fired pizza oven made with local clay
The award winning self-catering holiday accommodation is available to book for country getaways and seaside holidays all year round. We offer a choice of large or small cottages suitable for couples, families and also group accommodation bookings, business retreats, parties and even weddings.
On site we have a childrens adventure play area, farm shop and a pizza and ping pong shed with a wood fired clay pizza oven.
We only use eco friendly cleaning products that won’t harm our waterways or soil. The fire wood is from our Organic woodlands and our Organic pork, lamb and beef is sold in our farm shop along with other qood quality organic food. We farm Organically to look after not just our livestock but the wildlife and soil we share the countryside with.