5 Reasons to Love Weleda
- All of our products are 100% certified natural
- Our pregnancy and baby products are developed with and recommended by UK midwives
- Weleda has been growing plants organically and creating natural health and wellbeing products for 100 years
- Weleda is UEBT certified - we are committed to the ethical sourcing of natural ingredients with respect for local communities
- Weleda is a cruelty-free brand and our products are free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs as well as synthetic fragrances, genetically modified ingredients and microplastic ingredients
Weleda has been growing plants organically and creating natural health and wellbeing products for 100 years.
At Weleda, we place very high demands on ingredients in our products and are proudly NATRUE certified, the first internationally recognised quality seal for organic and natural skincare products.
Our 100% certified natural baby ranges are comprehensively designed to work with all types of babies’ skin from normal through to hypersensitive. Each product has been researched by our team of midwives and pharmacists to help support the development of healthy skin.
We believe in nature’s ability to help you feel healthy, balanced, and beautiful. Our products are thoughtfully crafted to harness the vitality of nature and work in harmony with your body’s own restorative abilities. We are committed to building farming partnerships that honour the human spirit and respect the natural world.
We are Weleda:
100% certified natural care
Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
Free from synthetic fragrances, genetically modified ingredients and microplastic ingredients
No animal testing
80% botanicals certified organic
Ethical sourcing with respect for people and biodiversity - we are UEBT certified