5 Reasons to Love butterwhips
- butterwhips are crafted in small batches from 100% botanical ingredients.
- ethical sourcing: our company is certified by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny programme and audited annually.
- ethical manufacture: complying with stringent cosmetic regulations means our products are safety assessed by an independent consultant, manufactured to a strict quality plan and labelled to INCI standards.
- ethical packaging: promoting reduce, re-use and recycle; we use low carbon footprint materials and no secondary packaging.
- ethical pricing: we pay fair prices to our suppliers and don't exploit our customers with big markups.
Finding typical commercial creams and lotions ineffective, and prescription ointments unpleasant to smell and touch, one mum stopped looking for alternative skincare for her family, who suffer with dry sensitive skin, eczema and dermatitis, and set out to create a unique range of skincare that bridged the gap, an effective product with the composition of a balm but with a texture closer to freshly whipped cream.
The results impresssed her family so much they encouraged her to take the plunge and start a business, after consulting with experts in cosmetic safety, butterwhips was born!
Diligently crafted in small batches from fresh botanical ingredients, naturally anti-microbial without synthetic additives and certified cruelty free.