5 Reasons to Love Natracare
- Absolutely no plastics, no perfumes, no chlorine bleaches or pesticides – keeping you free from toxic chemicals and irritating ingredients
- Made from sustainably sourced natural and organic materials that are soft on the skin and the environment.
- Effective and affordable: we think everyone should have access to eco-friendly products, so we work hard to keep our prices competitive.
- 100% ethical score rating in the Good Shopping Guide, looking at the company’s whole environmental and ethical policies
- All our products are fully approved by the Vegetarian Society, and we are a PETA Business Member
In 1989 Susie Hewson launched the world’s first range of certified organic and natural feminine hygiene products. She had been watching a documentary which investigated some of the damaging effects of chlorine bleaching in the pulping industry, and on further research she discovered how harmful some of the ingredients and chemicals used in sanitary products were, both for women and the environment.
Susie decided to create products that put women’s health and the environment first.
Since then, women around the world have chosen Natracare’s high quality, organic and natural feminine hygiene and maternity products with confidence. Soft, certified organic cotton and totally chlorine free, plastic free, biodegradable materials means Natracare only leaves a soft footprint on the earth.
Natracare offers a wide range of products, including feminine hygiene (pads, tampons and panty liners), mother and baby (maternity pads, baby wipes and nursing pads), incontinence pads and cleansing makeup removal wipes.
Our products are made from renewable, biodegradable and compostable materials including organic cotton, bioplastics (made from plant starches) and wood pulp.
They are free from all ingredients commonly found in conventional feminine hygiene products: plastics, polyacrylate superabsorbents, petroleum derivatives, synthetic ingredients, latex and perfumes.
Instead we use certified organic 100% cotton and sustainably-sourced natural, plant based materials.
For women who want to restrict their contact with synthetic materials and unnecessary chemicals, Natracare is the natural choice.