5 Reasons to Stay At North Hayne Farm Cottages
- Award winning farm holidays including Visit Devon Best Self Catering Silver award and National Autistic Society Autism Friendly Award
- Stunning North Devon location near to Exmoor ,sandy beaches and great days out.
- Twice daily farm feeding and animal handling activities every day of the year (including Christmas Day!)
- Commitment to sustainable tourism
- Farm activities all linked to Early years Foundation Stage and Key stage 1 & 2 activities
An award winning self catering complex of 8 stone barns (each with their own private hot tub) sleeping between 2 and 10 people or a group of up to 47 people are located in the fabulous North Devon countryside, near to both moors and coast.
Our own on-site accessible childrens farm means children (and grown-ups!) can feed the animals, walk and groom a goat!, ride the donkeys, collect the eggs and bottle feed the lambs each Spring and our inclusive approach means that all our activities can also be enjoyed by those with additional needs.
Something for everyone with play trails , Free Rangers and Farm Hands activity clubs, babysitting, meals, cakes and hampers provided,all weather indoor and outdoor play areas and holistic beauty treatments available to make your stay even more special.
Short Breaks and celebrations welcome and seasonal breaks including a Christmas Nativity (with Frosty the donkey), Easter Egg hunts (with Big Yellow), summer clubs and Halloween fun (with Witch Grizelda)make this a perfect all year round family holiday choice.