5 Reasons to Love Platypus Australia (Sun, Surf & Safe) Pty Limited
- Swimwear is constructed from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ because of its amazing shape-retention, maximum breathability and most importantly its ultra chlorine resistance properties
- Sunsafe swimwear ensuring maximum sun protection with a UPF50+ rating, blocking out at least 97.5% of harmful ultraviolet radiation.
- Platypus Australia meets the strict criteria of both the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) and the British Standard for Ultraviolet Radiation.
- Designed to mix-and-match, the UV protective swimwear and matching rash guards are for kids who like to be comfortable and stylish, yet protected from the sun.
- Boys Boardshorts are eco-friendly, constructed from 58% recycled bottles
Platypus Australia, the global UV swimwear brand that unites style with sun safety for kids aged 0 to 14. Designed in Australia, the sun protective swimwear and beachwear feature both fashion and performance silhouettes in exclusive prints that incorporate the brand’s mission to provide maximum UV protection while out in the sun. Summer 2017 has seen the introduction of our eco-friendly boys boardshorts produced from 58% plastic bottles.