5 Reasons to Love The Rainforest Cafe
- Perfect family day out with lots of fun for children
- Jungle surroundings whilst they are brought to life with the help of stunning special effects
- American and International cuisine - Allergy Aware Scheme Certified
- Located in the heart of the West End at Piccadilly Circus, near theaters and attractions
- Rainforest Café is a keen sponsor of the World Land Trust, a charity protecting the environment, so it is as ethical as it is appealing.
Located in the heart of the West End at Piccadilly Circus is the world famous Rainforest Cafe, London’s largest family restaurant that offers a Wild place to shop and eat.
Delighting kids and big kids alike for sixteen years, this spectacular restaurant is designed as an exotic jungle that recreates the sights and sounds of the Amazon rainforest and offers the perfect setting for a family meal or day out in London.
Spread over three floors, your adventure begins as you walk past the crocodile pond and down into the Mushroom Bar where you can enjoy one of the World’s best smoothies before your Tour Guide whisks you to your table in the heart of the rainforest.
Here, you’ll enjoy great food and drinks in the unique jungle surroundings whilst they are brought to life with the help of stunning special effects including thunder and lightning storms, tropical showers and cascading waterfalls, as well as lifelike animatronic inhabitants including chattering gorillas, a menacing jaguar, butterflies and of course the famous trumpeting elephants.