5 Reasons to Stay At Bosinver Farm Cottages
- Winners of VisitEngland’s Gold Award for Best Self Catering in England
- Gold Awards for Sustainable Tourism and Connection with Nature
- All facilities and activities at no extra cost including Forest School, pony rides, sauna and indoor pool
- Near the Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan and beautiful St Austell bay beaches
- Super friendly staff with personal recommendations for the best family days out by 'Nanny Pat'
Bosinver’s 20 luxurious self catering cottages, set in 30 acres of tranquil wildflower meadows and farmland near the south coast, make an ideal base to explore the whole of Cornwall. Here children can play and explore nature, families can relax together and memories can be made to last a lifetime. Try daily animal feeding sessions and egg-collecting with Farmer Dave – he’s always a big hit with the kids! Our pony rides and Wild Kids Forest School sessions are often a highlight of the holiday too. With our zip wire, tennis courts, play barn,games room, sauna and solar heated indoor swimming pool, there’s so much to do at Bosinver guests often don’t want to leave! Parents can truly relax in our cottages too - with linen from The White Company and furnishings from Designers Guild, whichever cottage you choose, you can be sure of a stylish stay. For that added touch of luxury try our carbon neutral eco-cottage Lowen or traditional Cornish Farmhouse, each of which has its own hot tub. With cottages sleeping from 4 - 12 Bosinver is ideal for families both large and small and ideal for fabulous group get-togethers or celebrations.