5 Reasons to Love Living Naturally Soapnut Apothecary
- First company in the world to create an Ayurveda inspired Skincare, haircare & Laundry Range based on Organic Sustainable Soapnuts.
- All of our products are cruelty-free, palm oil free and Certified by The Vegan Society.
- Award Winning! - We won Silver for Best Free From Skincare brand at Skinsmatters Awards 2016
- Our paper and packaging is fsc certified, printed with veg inks, recyclable and/or biodegradable.
- Free Delivery to the UK for all orders over £50.
Living Naturally Soapnut Apothecary are the first company in the world to develop a Laundry, Haircare & Skincare Range for sensitive skin, based on Certified Organic Herbs & Certified Organic Wild-crafted Soapnuts.
Our Organic Soapnuts are grown in forests in rural parts of India. The families that live in these forest communities are able to work by collecting the soap nuts. They collect, sort, grade, dry and pack Living Naturally Soapnuts. This helps them to generate an additional income and also learn a trade. The work experience is invaluable as not only can they provide for their families but it enables them to also look further afield for work with their new skills.
Our award winning products are all made in the UK from 100% vegan, natural and organic, ethically sourced, sustainable & cruelty-free ingredients. Free from SLSs, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Palm Oil, Artificial additives or fragrances.
We only use Certified organic plant and oil ingredients in our bath, haircare and skincare ranges. We only buy our ingredients from suppliers who do not test on animals and we do not test any of our products on animals.