And it’s all wrapped up in a gorgeous, uplifting package.
We reckon you’re guaranteed a mood boost and a wave of happiness and reassurance after reading.
This edition will help you lean more into giving children space to discover how the world works for themselves. From cultivating resilience in teens to observing the rule of ten when hanging out with toddlers, there’s so much richness inside!
Plus: world schooling family, freebirthers and an unschooling parent’s survival guide. We’re excited to reveal our 2022 festival guide with all the info you need to plan your own adventure this summer. Ideas for celebrating solstice, delicious veggie picnic food and how to have a better night’s sleep. Use freewriting with your kids to boost mental wellbeing and how to make your own travel journal. Basically: your summer sorted in one fine magazine!
Seven reasons you need a subscription to The Green Parent magazine.
- You get uplifted and inspired reading positive news stories
- You get brilliant projects and ideas for educating at home
- You’ll find great ideas on how to save money and live more sustainably
- You’ll get tasty veggie recipes that boost health and immune function
- You’ll be able to engage with others and feel a strong sense of community
- You’ll enjoy a really good read!
- And you’ll get a regular treat in the post just for you - think happy post!
To subscribe, click the link below.