- 1 medium banana
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 200 g wild cherries
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Blend the banana and yoghurt in a blender or smoothie maker.
- Remove the cherry pips/pits and add the cherries to the blender, then slowly add the orange juice and whizz.
- Pour into lolly moulds and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- If the lollies are stuck in the moulds as you remove them, run some warm (but not too hot) water over them.
READ Family Foraging by David Hamilton, photography by Jason Ingram (White Lion Publishing)